Monday, December 8, 2008

Tuesday Dinners

Ok i've fallen WAY behind, but you know how the holidays get.

In case i've never told you before, a couple of friends (also moms) and I get together most Tuesday nights for a dinner exchange. We take turns every week and cook a vegetarian meal for all three families. One woman cooks, the other two babysit, but thankfully, the house where we typically do this has a nice open kitchen so we can still all chat. It is one of my favorite things that I do since i've moved down here. We start around 3:30, and usually have a totally prepared dinner by 5:30. This week i took some pictures of the festivities:

Here are the kids hanging out:


Charlotte helped prepare!


Anne made Veggie-Pot-Pie, and it was absolutely delicious. Here's the finished filling, which went into individual dishes with some pie crust on top:


I will try to steal the recipe from her, and when i do, I'll post that on here as well. As always, thanks for reading!

No comments: